Sign-Up to Donate at the Blood Drive February 9
Gillispie School will host its 13th annual blood drive on Thursday, February 9, 2023!
Over the years, we have collected more than 462 pints of blood; added numerous people to the national bone marrow registry; and donated over $20,000 to the San Diego Blood Bank.
Here are some ways you can help support our 13th blood drive:
- Make an appointment to donate blood. Click here to make an appointment!
- Post fliers at your local gym, coffee shop, or workplace.
- Notify friends and family and encourage them to donate blood.
- Share the appointment link on social media.
- Contact your connections to local newspapers, TV, or radio stations.
- Volunteer at the blood drive on February 9.
If you’re interested in volunteering or have any questions, contact Ms. Hurley at [email protected]. Thank you for your support!